I had a rough weekend.
On Saturday morning we immediately noticed that our youngest ferret, Vinz Clortho AKA Big Boy, was having difficulty pooping. He would strain for awhile, nothing would happen, then he would get tired and put himself to bed. This was very concerning, so we took him to the vet ASAP. Once there the vet determined that he had bladder stones. This was preventing him from being able to urinate and the swelling was also preventing him from being able to make a bowel movement. He needed immediate surgery.
The surgery was successful, but he’s still not out of the woods yet. Since bringing him back home, he’s had regular (though very small) bowel movements, but we haven’t seen any indication that he’s urinated yet. Even though he seems to be regaining energy, he’s not eating or drinking on his own, so right now we’re periodically giving him food and water through a syringe. We’ll probably have to take him back to the vet early to see what’s going on.
On top of that, my car died. So I have to take that into the shop today. It’s especially important to get that fixed in case I need to rush Vinz to the vet during the day.
So, these unexpected expenses have put me behind and threaten my trip to HeroesCon next month, which I still hope to be able to make. I could really use an injection of funds right now and that’s why I’m asking for your help. There are a few things you could do to help me out, listed below:
- Click here and enroll in my comic book coloring courses. The Essential Bundle is currently 35% off now until the end of May.
- Click here and purchase something from my online shop. Use coupon code MAY2018 and save 25% on your order (expires at the end of May).
- Click here and purchase something with one of my Redbubble designs on it.
- Click here to “Buy me a Coffee” (or several) and receive links to download some of my old Photoshop work files.
- Finally, I may be putting a few items up on eBay soon, so follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook for links to those when they go up.
Thank you in advance for doing any of the above things to help. I really appreciate it. If you’re going to HeroesCon, and I do manage to make it there, please stop by my table and say hi so that I can thank you in person too.