I’ve just launched a Patreon page! For those who aren’t familiar with Patreon, its a platform in which you can help support your favorite artists. You donate some money each month and in return you receive an exclusive look into what they are creating above and beyond what you would normally receive.
Here are the Tiers I’ve set up on my Patreon page:
This will get you access to my patreon only feed which will include:
• Sneak peeks at things I’ve worked on
•Early access to new Learn 2 Color YouTube videos
• WIP screenshots and videos
• Pics/Videos from conventions I go to
• Pics/videos of my ferrets
• Whatever else pops into my head
This tier is for the process junkies out there!
• Each month get layered PSDs of my past work files. (I’ve already made a download of 10 pages available at launch!)
• You’ll be able to dissect my work and see how I achieved each detail and effect.
• Save a copy of the file, remove my render layers, and practice rendering using my flats.
•Get access to my updates from the Updates Tier
Each month I’ll schedule a 30 minute Skype session with you where we’ll talk about:
• Your coloring (you’ll have to have recent samples posted online for me to look at)
• General questions about coloring, creating comics, etc.
• Comics, TV shows, or anything else you want to talk about. It’s your 30 min. Its up to you.
• You’ll also get access to the Updates Tier & the Layered PSD Work Files Tier
If any of these tiers sound worthwhile to you, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
I just posted several items for sale on eBay. 4 pages of original Sean Murphy art from the Dark Horse series Outer Orbit and a rare, signed and numbered copy of Jeff Smith Before Bone (only 500 copies were ever published). Check out all my active eBay listings by clicking here or click on the images below to go straight to the individual auction.
I just added some art to my web shop. If you’re interested in purchasing any click here or any of the images below.
If you follow me on social media, you might have been able to tell that I love all things Ghostbusters. Recently, when I was modding my Spirit Halloween Proton Pack, I thought it would be cool to add an enamel pin to my GB flight suit that was based on the “Screw U” necklace that Holtzmann wore in the 2016 Ghostbusters film. However, I couldn’t find one anywhere. So I decided to make my own! Now, I’ve added the pin to my web shop so that you can have one too! Check it out.